Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My TCA Awards Wishlist

The difference between who I want to win and who likely will win.

These are all my own opinion.

Individual Achievement in Comedy:
Who I Want to Win: Amy Poehler, "Parks and Recreation"
Likely Winner: Jim Parsons "The Big Bang Theory"

Individual Achievement in Drama:
Who I Want to Win: Julianna Margulies, "The Good Wife"
Likely Winner: Tatiana Maslany, “Orphan Black” 

Outstanding Achievement in News and Information
Who I Want to Win: "The Daily Show with John Stewart"
Likely Winner:  "The Daily Show with John Stewart"

Outstanding Achievement in Reality Programmming
Who I Want to Win: "Shark Tank"
Likely Winner: "Shark Tank"

Outstanding Achievement in Youth Programming
Who I Want to Win: "Adventure Time"'
Likely Winner: I have not one clue or care

Outstanding New Program
Who I Want to Win: "Orange is the New Black"
Likely Winner: "Orange is the New Black"

Outstanding Achievement in Movie, Miniseries, and Specials
Who I Want to Win: "American Horror Story: Coven"
Likely Winner: "American Horror Story: Coven"

Oustanding Achievement in Drama
Who I Want to Win: "The Good Wife"
Likely Winner: "Breaking Bad"

Oustanding Achievement in Comedy 
Who I Want to Win: "Veep"
Likely Winner: "Brooklyn Nine Nine"

Career Achievement Award
Who I Want to Win: Valerie Harper
Likely Winner: Valerie Harper

Heritage Award
Who I Want to Win: "Saturday Night Live"
Likely Winner: I have not one clue

Program of the Year
Who I Want to Win: "The Good Wife"
Likely Winner: "Game of Thrones"




Article: http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/televistion-critics-association-unveils-nominees-for-tca-awards/

No comments:

Post a Comment