Thursday, May 29, 2014

Binge Watching


Shows I Want to Binge Watch:
'Broad City' - I will faithfully committ to anything that Amy Poehler has a hand in.
'Nashville' - I hear so many good things about this show and there are only a few seasons to catch up on so why not?
'The Fall' - I love Gillian Anderson. Just seeing her gives me 'X-Files' flashbacks.

Shows I Would Recommend Binge Watching:
'The Good Wife' - This show is everything. Can I be Alicia Florrick though? But I would make way better decisions about my personal life.
'Masters of Sex' - The acting is amazing. The writing is amazing. The storyline is amazing. It is all just amazing. I never thought I would think of Michael Sheen as sexy.

Shows I Have Binge Watched Within the Last Year:
'30 Rock' - I may or may not have specifically purchased Netflix to watch this show. Maybe.
'Parks and Recreation' - AMY POEHLER. THAT IS ALL.
'Sex and the City' - So the main reason I started binge-watching this is because once I found out I was moving to the city I wanted to watch anything that was set there but I had already seen every episode of 'Will & Grace' and 'Friends.' It was definitely worth all the nights spent home watching when my friends were out having lives.
'The Vampire Diaries' - Last summer I was in the mood for a little Ian Somerhalder so I dedicated the month of August not to doing my AP summer assignments but to enjoying the eye-candy that is the Salvatore brothers.
'Parenthood' - My friend makes fun of me when I talk about this show and says "Yeah my mom loves that show too."

Article: http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20811795,00.html#30145499

No comments:

Post a Comment